Pac Rim 2024
We are delighted to accept works for consideration for publication in the 39th Annual Pacific Rim Conference Proceedings in Review of Disability Studies (RDS). This includes written versions of 25 or 60 minute live presentations delivered at Pac Rim 2024.
Additionally, this year the following will also be featured in the ‘Notes from the Field’ section of RDS:
- Posters – title and abstract
- Recorded Presentations – title, abstract and link to recording
Submissions will be accepted from March 7th through March 31st, 2024.
To submit your written version of your 25 or 60 minute live presentation at Pac Rim to RDS:
- For submission of your APA 7 formatted papers, first review the submission guidelines on the RDS Journal site and ensure your paper is ready.
- Sign up for a free account at rdsjournal.org (if you do not already have one).
- Submit your properly formatted work (APA 7), with requested metadata at rdsjournal.org.
To submit information about your poster (title and abstract) or recorded presentation (title, abstract and link to recording)
- To ensure inclusion, follow the instructions on the submission form. Please double check that all spelling & grammar is correct before submission.
All submissions are due by March 31, 2024.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Review of Disability Studies: An International Journal
The Review of Disability Studies: An International Journal (RDS) is a quarterly online, open-access journal that provides an international forum for people with disabilities, academics, professionals, artists and creators from all backgrounds and expertise to express ideas relevant to our understanding of disability.