Pac Rim 2024
What is Whova?
Whova is the conference platform application for Pac Rim 2024! The Whova app will be the one stop shop for all things related to the conference for participants virtual and in-person!
How do I access Whova?
You can access Whova through a web browser or through the Whova app on your mobile device.
To access Whova from your computer, please visit this link.
To access Whova from your mobile device, please download the mobile app on your device’s app store:
How do I log in?
Please use the email address you used to registering for the event when signing up for Whova. Once you log into the platform, the event should automatically appear under “My Events”.
What do I use Whova for?
You can use Whova to:
- Navigate the conference agenda
- Plan out your sessions for the day
- View Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Explore the professional profiles of event speakers and attendees.
- Send in-app messages and exchange contact info
- Network and find attendees with common affiliations, educations, shared networks, and social profiles
- Receive update notifications from organizers
- Access the event agenda, GPS guidance, maps, and parking directions at your fingertips
- Participate in event activities through session likes, comments, ratings, live polling, and tweeting
- View the Pre-Recorded Keynote sessions.
- View all Pre-Recorded Session presentations (a minimum of 10 will be available for viewing).
- Access slides, content, and resources for most in-person presentations.
- Engage in session Q&A via the virtual platform for all sessions.
How do I use Whova?
Please view the following resources to learn how to use Whova based on your classification: