Have a specific skill or knowledge that you would like to share with your peers? Skill Share presentations provide tangible skills and information that can be easily used by session participants after they attend these sessions. They can include hands- on or screen share demonstrations, guided practice, or a combination of other teaching formats that best convey your information.
- Session length: 45 minutes (35 minute presentation and 10 minutes for questions/discussion)
- Number of presenters: Maximum of two total contributors/ presenters
- Presentation types: A limited number of accepted sessions will be presented in real time and recorded and available “on demand” by attendees. Other accepted sessions will be presented only via “on demand” recordings.
We are looking for Skill Share Session proposals that meet the following criteria:
- Provides a clear description of 1 to 2 tangible skills/ information that has potential be easily used by session participants.
- Presenters have strong experience implementing best practices AND/ OR are changemakers with innovative approaches to share.
- The outcomes of this session are clearly written and explained.
- The spelling and grammar are accurate and meet professional conference standards.
- This session seems like an excellent fit for the Pac Rim conference.
- This session has potential to add exceptional value to the selected topic area.
- This session has a strong probability of attracting conference attendees.
Proposals will be scored on these criteria using a likert scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest rating. Decisions for acceptance will be agreed upon by three independent reviewers.