- Access to Pre Conference live sessions on Saturday, February 27, 2021 HST;
- Access to the full Pac Rim Conference live sessions on Monday, March 1- Tuesday, March 2, 2021;
- Exclusive membership to our online Mighty Networks where you can build community with other conference attendees (invitation will be sent after you register for the conference); and
- Access to conference sessions (recorded live sessions, on demand recorded sessions, poster sessions) via our virtual platform for two months after the conference.
- $315 Early bird Registration. Ends Sunday, January 31, 2021 HST.
- $415 Regular Registration. Friday, February 1, 2021 to Wednesday, February 24, 2021 HST.
Coupon Codes. View the current discounts using Pac Rim coupon codes.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for free Personal Assistant (PA) Registration or group rate options.
Yes! An all access pass to the Pre Conference on Saturday, February 27, 2021 is $150.
Accepted presenters must register by Sunday, January 31, 2021, HST. Those who do not register by the deadline will be considered unable to present and will be removed from the program.
The deadline for conference participants to register is Wednesday, February 24, 2021, HST. There is no registration available after this time.
You can substitute someone else by emailing email@example.com with the new registrant’s name and email address no later than Wednesday, February 24, 2021, HST. Transfer requests cannot be accepted after this date.
All refund and cancellation registration requests must be requested to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday, January 31, 2021, HST. No refunds will be issued after this date. A processing fee of 15% of your total cost (U.S. dollars) will be assessed for all refunds. Refunds (U.S. dollars) will be sent approximately six to ten weeks after the conclusion of the conference.
Similar to past PacRim conferences, accommodation requests needed for the presenters to present may include tech support, American Sign Language (ASL), captioning, note taking, etc. For any additional questions for presenter accommodations contact email@example.com. For any additional accommodations beyond your presentation, i.e., attendee accommodations, please include your attendee accommodation requests in your registration or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Following your registration for the conference, additional information will be sent about the virtual platform, Mighty Network at https://community.pacrim.coe.hawaii.edu. Mighty Networks will allow presenters to engage with reviewers and chairs prior to the conference, and will be used as the virtual platform during the conference. A soft launch of the conference on the virtual platform is scheduled to take place in December 2020. There will be recorded webinars and other resources for users released Monday to Friday, February 15-19, 2021, HST.
Unfortunately, Pac Rim is not able to offer CEUs for the virtual conference.