Posters will be electronic visual displays of information from papers or best practices. In addition to seasoned practitioners, we encourage higher education students and early career professionals to apply for a poster session.
- Session length: Not applicable. Posters will not have a dedicated presentation time during the conference.
- Number of presenters: Maximum of two total contributors/ presenters
- Presentation types: Presenters will create an electronic version of their poster and there may be an option for presenters to add a short audio to talk about their posters. These will be available to attendees “on demand.”
We are looking for Poster Session proposals that meet the following criteria:
- Provides excellent evidence of innovative AND/ OR sound research AND/OR practice.
- Presenters have contributed to a major or strong body of work within the field OR demonstrate strong potential to do so (promising students or early career professionals).
- The outcomes of this session are clearly written and explained.
- The spelling and grammar are accurate and meet professional conference standards.
- This session seems like an excellent fit for the Pac Rim conference.
- This session has potential to add exceptional value to the selected topic area.
- This session has a strong probability of attracting conference attendees.
Proposals will be scored on these criteria using a likert scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest rating. Decisions for acceptance will be agreed upon by three independent reviewers.