Papers should include evidence of innovative and/or sound research/practice. These sessions are appropriate for sharing research, program evaluations, and other evidence-based projects. Accepted paper sessions will also have the added benefit of submitting their papers to be published in the Pac Rim conference proceedings.
- Session length: 45 minutes (35 minute presentation and 10 minutes for questions/discussion)
- Number of presenters: Maximum of two total contributors/ presenters
- Presentation types: A limited number of accepted sessions will be presented in real time and recorded and available “on demand” by attendees. Other accepted sessions will be presented only via “on demand” recordings.
We are looking for Paper Session proposals that meet the following criteria:
- Provides excellent evidence of innovative AND/ OR sound research AND/OR practice.
- Presenters have contributed to a major or strong body of work within the field.
- The outcomes of this session are clearly written and explained.
- The spelling and grammar are accurate and meet professional conference standards.
- This session seems like an excellent fit for the Pac Rim conference.
- This session has potential to add exceptional value to the selected topic area.
- This session has a strong probability of attracting conference attendees.
Proposals will be scored on these criteria using a likert scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest rating. Decisions for acceptance will be agreed upon by three independent reviewers.