Join us at the Premier International Gathering on Disability, in Our 38th Year!
Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability & Diversity
In Partnership with Deaf In Government ( https://deafingov.org/ )
March 6 & 7, 2023 – Honolulu, Hawaii – Hawaii Convention Center
Ho’okahi ka ‘ilau like ‘ana. Wield the paddles together.
– Jorge Rodriguez, CEO, Sorenson Communications
– Jonathan Kamakawiwo’ole Osorio, author / educator / musician, Dean, Hawai’inuiakea School of Hawaiian Knowledge, University of Hawai’i at Manoa;
– Jamaica Heoli Osorio, Kanaka Maoli wahine artist / activist / scholar / educator / storyteller, University of Hawai’i at Manoa;
– Judy Heumann, Disability Activist (remotely);
– Leslie Wilson, Executive Vice President, Disability:IN Global Workplace Initiatives
With SUPERFEST Disability Film Festival
Register at https://pacrim.coe.hawaii.edu/
$449 Early Bird Special (Until 12/31)
We are Grateful to our Sponsors!
– Gold Level: DD Council Hawaii; Hawaii State Department of Health; Hawaii Self Advocacy Advisory Council; Sorenson Communication
Center on Disability Studies, College of Education, University of Hawai’i at Mānoa