Submissions will be rated on a 5-point scale for each criteria according to the rubric below. The abstract should be well-written, including a complete description with background information and an overview of the presentation and description of format.
5 – Exceptional
4 – Very Good
3 – Fully Met
2 – Borderline
1 – Not Acceptable
Criteria for Submission
- The proposal clearly addresses an issue related to the conference strands/topic areas and is relevant and aligned with the conference theme: Mobilize for Action!
- The proposal is thoughtful, intentional, and appropriate for the session type.
- Learning objectives are provided and specify what the audience will learn and/or gain from the session.
- The proposal highlights best practices, new developments, innovative techniques, or effective methods that can be implemented and be useful to the target audience.
- The proposal abstract is well written, culturally competent (respects other cultures), and aligned with current disability issues.